Horrible Experience - Des Plaines, IL

I wanted to get the excess abdominal skin as a...

I wanted to get the excess abdominal skin as a result of my pregnancies. If I had known the outcome would be so poor, I would have never undergone this surgery with Peter Johnson.

He left me not only with excess abdominal skin but also an unsightly raised scar that left me feeling even worse than before the surgery. I needed to undergo scar and tummy tuck revision with another surgeon! But the second time I chose a wonderful human being and a top rated plastic surgeon.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I recently had a consult with him and your experience is changing my mind. Did you have it done at the hospital or surgical suite? $7800-was that including anesthesia etc?
I wish I had read reviews from former patients before I selected him as my surgeon. It was a huge mistake and not only ended up paying again to repair what he did wrong, the time and stress over a second surgery is not something I wish to anyone. Please make a favor to yourself and find a reputable surgeon. Only now I learned that I should have had a full tummy tuck contrary to his opinion . He didn't apologize nor offer to correct the horrible scar he left me.
I had the surgery done at his surgical site. Yes, the amount was for the mini tummy tuck and included the anesthesia (afterwards, I learned that he charged another patient $2500 for the same mini tummy tuck, I couldn't believe he charged me 3 times that!!) to this day regret having my surgery done by him. Fortunately, I found an amazing surgeon to correct the horrible job done by this incompetent person. Please be careful and check and double check the surgeon before you select one! I wish you the very best!
Sorry to hear about your experience..Hope all is well
Thank you! The whole process took almost 4 years and cost me more than $18,000 but am glad I found someone who could correct some of original surgery mistakes. Anyway, nothing is going to give me back the time and money spent and the result could never be perfect but am glad the ordeal is behind me and I hope my review can help someone else out there.
Who did your second surgery?
The second surgery was done by Dr. Anthony Geroulis, at the Northfield, Illinois office.

I am sorry that this has been such a long and frustrating process for you.  But I am glad to hear that everything turned out well in the end.