I Couldn't Have Asked for Any Better Results So Far - Des Plaines, IL

I had 2 C sects over 27 years ago and spent most...

I had 2 C sects over 27 years ago and spent most of the years since overweight. I finally lost over 125 lbs but the little skin left has always made me feel 'fat." I didn't have much extra skin, but what I did have just wouldn't go away with just excercise. I told my Doctor by the time I hit age 50 I was having a tummy tuck. So, the day after my 50th birthday, I was getting my tummy tuck and a breast revision. My breasts, WOW, I asked for cleavage, and that's what he gave me. Tummy at 5 weeks as I write this, is going good. Just got the OK to start working out again. Already seeing the results. Getting into my regular pants I was nervous. They not only went on, but they were a little loose. I am so ready to see my final results.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

This is my 3rd surgery with Dr. Makhlouf. I had a crisis after my surgery and he called me back within minutes. I totally trust his honestly and judgment with regards to my preference. He will listen to what you think you want and then explain in detail what is best for your health and overall appearance. Any other doctor would just do what you ask and not take the time to show what would be best for YOU.