Scars Are Horrible - Des Plaines, IL

After loosing 15 lb and being size d since 16, I...

after loosing 15 lb and being size d since 16, I was not happy with the way I look without bra. In a bra - everything was perfect. I decided to undergo breast lift and added 275 cc implants for some fullness. Recovery was fast, only crazy itching after anesthesia. I applied silicon sheets for a year, was using different scar removing lotions, didn't wear be a with wires for 6 months, slept in a bra for few months. Not sure what if anything have I done wrong, but my scars are so bad, that I am nit sure if the results are worth it.
Colloidal raised red scars are around my nipples, in a lollipop cut and some parts are whiter and flatter, some are red, raised and hard, it has been over 2 years!

I went to see another doctor who recommends to cut out the skin with scars and ditch them in a different way. But. Can't even think of going through all of I again. I opted out for cortisone shots, hope they will help. Doctor explained that because of my age and me being so healthy ( non smoker, runner, work out daily etc) my body produces a lot of collagen, like young kids ' scarring heals for years. He said with time they should get better.

Overall, I love how my breasts look, if I mask scars, its wonderful. The greats are soft to the touch and you can hardly notice implants ( under the muscle). But maybe I should've just gone for breast augmentation, with lift. Those scars are painful to touch and make you v very self conscious in certain situations. And it has been 2,5 years since surgery.....
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I was looking for professional advice and recommendation, doctor obstained from any. And although procedure went ok, the stitching could be a part of the ways scars look and he didn't have any solutions or that. On one of the follow up appointments, I was " forgotten" in the room for an hour. Hours of office were inconvenient .