No More Wings - Zion, IL

After a large weight loss of over 125 lbs, I was...

After a large weight loss of over 125 lbs, I was left with arm wings. I tried every exercise I knew of but nothing worked. I had an arm lift over a long weekend, not telling anyone at work. Movements were a bit slow, but the results were great. As log as I continue to exercise, the results remain. during the long winter, I let up n the work out and I noticed a slight increase in upper arm. Started moving again in spring and got my "skinny" arms back. Definately worth it.

Iam very happy for you. I live in Chicago, Illinois I will like know what plastic surgeon did you go to. I'm think of getting a brachiaplasty also but I will like to see the doctors work first and your arms look great.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us and congratulations on your weight loss. How did you manage to lose so much weight?

Well, after my divorce in 2003, I started to eat right and walk. I really have never been a person who exercises much, but walking I could do. After losing over 80 lbs. I then started with moderate exercises. I just kept up the walking. I am really blessed with not having alot a "hanging" extra skin and fat like most I see on here. I feel better at age 50 then I did at 30!! any walkers in my community, look me up.
Dr. Mahklouf

Keep up the exercises and definately worth the effort.