Great Doctor - Des Plaines, IL

I wanted a nice butt, and i wanted to get my...

I wanted a nice butt, and i wanted to get my thighs, stomach, back, and arms lipoed anyway so i just did it all at the same time.

He lipoed my inner thighs, stomach, back, and arms. He did a great job on the lipo. Everything looks soo perfect and it has only been 2 months. At the same time i got my lips done and they look natural and not fake at all. I told him exactly how i wanted my lips done and he did it perfectly.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J did an amazing job on my nose. It has only been 4 months and you can't see any scars on or around my nose. I also had my breast done by him and there are no visible scars at all. They look and feel soo natural that I even forget that i had them done. Even people that touch them think they are real thats how good of a job he did on them. He did such a good job on both of those procedures i went back to him for a brazillian butt lift and it looks amazing! I recomend him to everyone that i meet that wants work done because i know he takes care of his patients and always gives you a price and will never add anything in addition to the quote he gave you as i have recently experienced that problem with another doctor. He just does an amazing job at making you look perfect without looking fake or like you've had work done. You will look natural if you go to him. The whole office is great actualy and make the procedure as good of an experience as they possibly can. In the recovery room they are there with you giving you hot tea and making sure your ok and call you at home to make sure there are no unexpected things happening.

I live in Chicago, unfortunately I couldn't find many Dr's to do that kind of procedures. I went to Ft lawrandale FL with Dr Rodriguez from bodysculpturecenters.com He done such a good job with me two week's ago. If any want to see before and after pics let me know please I will available to provide them.
Post pics please
anyone had bbl done in chicago ???
Looking to get a bbl I'm in Chicago too. Didn't really want to travel, but can't find anyone good to do that here. :(
Bummer, I also want this procedure. Not happy with the pictures I see from the doctors in the Illinois area.
I definitely appreciate any reviews in my area and I'm so glad you had nice results!

I'm surprised there aren't more Chicago docs doing BBL. I've struck out looking for positive reviews and pics too.  :( Have you contacted anyone on our list of board-certified BBL docs? Drs. Placik, Stein, Wiesman and Raine all have BBL photos on their websites. The others might be able to get you pics, even if they don't have any posted here.

still trying to find doctor in chicago that can do a good job with the bbl and show pictures of other patients that had the same thing done for a descent price
Ok, thank u!!
Nope... I've resigned myself to traveling for this procedure. I'm not even considering IL anymore.
Hii, I live in illinois & im in the same boat as u, did she ever get in touch with u?
Hi Sharon.... I am in IL and considering traveling for my BBL procedure but only because I can't seem to find a good BBL doctor in the Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin area. Do you happen to have any before and after pics. Would you mind sharing them with me. I can send you my personal email address if you are not comfortable posting them to Real Self.

Thanks.
Hello Ladies, I was wondering if you ever did have the BBL procedure and what doctor did you use. Thanks.

Welcome to RealSelf, Sharonm2485. Thanks for adding your experience to our Brazilian Butt Lift community. Please keep us posted on your results (we'd love to see photos too, if you don't mind sharing).