Great Doctor - Des Plaines, IL

I wanted a nice butt, and i wanted to get my...

I wanted a nice butt, and i wanted to get my thighs, stomach, back, and arms lipoed anyway so i just did it all at the same time.

He lipoed my inner thighs, stomach, back, and arms. He did a great job on the lipo. Everything looks soo perfect and it has only been 2 months. At the same time i got my lips done and they look natural and not fake at all. I told him exactly how i wanted my lips done and he did it perfectly.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J did an amazing job on my nose. It has only been 4 months and you can't see any scars on or around my nose. I also had my breast done by him and there are no visible scars at all. They look and feel soo natural that I even forget that i had them done. Even people that touch them think they are real thats how good of a job he did on them. He did such a good job on both of those procedures i went back to him for a brazillian butt lift and it looks amazing! I recomend him to everyone that i meet that wants work done because i know he takes care of his patients and always gives you a price and will never add anything in addition to the quote he gave you as i have recently experienced that problem with another doctor. He just does an amazing job at making you look perfect without looking fake or like you've had work done. You will look natural if you go to him. The whole office is great actualy and make the procedure as good of an experience as they possibly can. In the recovery room they are there with you giving you hot tea and making sure your ok and call you at home to make sure there are no unexpected things happening.