Your Smile Will Endure - Des Moines, IA

Just got home from my Zoom appointment. I did a...

Just got home from my Zoom appointment. I did a load of online research and read many reports of "zinger" pain being too intense. I didn't have to mention this to my dentist during the consultation - they told me all about it. The key was that it is different for everyone. All their staff were required to have the procedure done - so they can share in the experience. So you might want to ask that of your dentist to get an educated feeling on their experience.

I went through all four 15 minute sessions. I had mild pain during the second and third session. The fourth was fine until about 3 minutes to go and I suddenly felt like I had been hit in the mouth. The intense pain of a "zinger" lasted five or six seconds. The lingering pain lasted about 20 seconds - long enough for another one to hit and start the process all over. The specialist stayed in the room with me during the last 15 minute session - which is helpful.

I've been home for about 3 hours and the pain has lessened to an occasional mild hurt. Something that I had read in another review, has helped TREMENDOUSLY. Keep your mouth closed and do not let air run past your teeth. The moment I do, I get pain. Also keep your teeth from hitting each other if at all possible.

I bought this as a Groupon, fyi.

I've done a great job staining my teeth over the past 20 years. The change in my color is truly amazing. I highly recommend this to anyone - as long as you understand, its going to hurt for a day or two, but your new smile will endure that.

So its the next morning - teeth are still white...

So its the next morning - teeth are still white and the pain is virtually gone. My gums are a bit sore in some areas and didn't take to well to brushing.

I know that everyone is different, but if you are interested in this procedure - the only way your are going to find out how well you respond is to try it. Best of luck!

Jordan Creek Famliy Dentistry

As mentioned in my review - all their staff were required to go through the Zoom process, so that they can truly relate to your experience. They also have a great television system with movies that you can watch while any procedure is happening. Great group of professionals!