Tummy Tuck - Jan 23rd

My surgery is on Tuesday, Jan 7th. Getting pretty...

My surgery is on Tuesday, Jan 7th. Getting pretty nervous now. Will take pics tomorrow. I am not sure what else to put here. I saw 3 plastic surgeons before deciding on Ganske and went with him because of his low key old fashioned approach. I didn't feel like he was trying to up sell me other procedures and was very direct.

Surgery Postponed - and pics

My surgery was postponed because I had a low grade fever and Dr. Ganske was concerned that I could be coming down with something. He was so right. I am very, very, thankful that he said no. By that afternoon my fever had gone up and I have had a terrible cough ever since. I can't imagine trying to recover from a respiratory infection and a tummy tuck at the same time. The nerves have kicked in and I have had serious second thoughts about doing this. My surgery has been rescheduled for Jan 23rd.

Pregnancy Photo

With my second child, my belly grew to be 56" around. I am only 5"0. He was transverse, with extra amniotic fluid. I was huge. I had another baby two years later, healthier pregnancy, but still a huge belly. I do still have weight to loose. But the more weight I loose the worse my belly feels because it is just skin hanging.
Dr. Gregg Ganske