Miradry Works! - Neenah, WI

I just had my second treatment this week. First...

I just had my second treatment this week. First treatment in July. After the first treatment, I had swelling and tenderness, a little numbness. There were lumps in my armpits for 6 weeks but have since resolved. I stopped sweating immediately after the first treatment. Some sweating did come back after the first treatment, though nowhere near as bad as it had originally been. Because I was sweating, I opted for level 5 treatment for the second procedure. I was more swollen and had more pain the second time around, but only lasted a few days. I no longer have odor and don't need to use deodorant. Also, I have had a significant decrease in the amount of hair growth in my armpits, bonus! I would definitely recommend doing this procedure. I do not need to wear 5 shirts anymore to mask my sweating and can wear tank tops without being embarrassed.
Milwaukee Dermatologic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Negrete. She is professional and more importantly, personable. She has also had the treatment done, so she is sympathetic to the process and condition. She was very informative and provided answers to all questions. In my opinion, she went above and beyond any expectations I had. Amazing doctor!!!

Very nice results!   And the decreased hair growth under the arms is definitely a bonus!