Booked for 17th May! Not Sure to Get Under the Muscle or over the Muscle!

I am so so excited knowing I'm going to have...

I am so so excited knowing I'm going to have bigger boobs that iv always dreamed of! Being small for so long! Even worse now iv had my little girl they have just completely disappeared! Heart breaking!... Just need to see photos of 420cc under the muscle and over! I'm so undecided and want them to be right x

Iv met the surgeon and he's lovely!

Goodluck with your surgery!
Hey thanks for the link, I will take a look :) he suggested under the muscle but will do over If its what I want! 15 days to go!! Xx

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Are you set up for recovery? Here is a link that may be of help: What to set up and buy before your breast aug surgery.  Did your surgeon suggest under or over the muscle? Keep us posted!

Thanks ladies! I think I'm going to go with overs as they look alot more fake.. That's the look I want! 18 days to go & Counting! Getting nervous but all worth it! :) x
Good luck on your surgery! Mine is May 15th. I am getting 360 extra high profile unders, because that is the largest my surgeon will go based on my BWD. There are many other girls having surgery in May and June and there is a discussion on the forum if you want to chat with some other ladies there:)
I went with under the muscle. I love the way they look already. I am only 12 days post surgery, so I know they are still healing and will change a little throughout the healing process, but I know they are going to be great!
I like under the muscle because I have thin skin; with under the muscle you lose 50cc; whatever size you choose add 50cc to it if u decide to go under the muscle; are you getting saline: silicone: or gummy bear implants?
Hi! I have 492cc natrelle silicone under the muscle. I love them. Feel free to take a look at my profile. Good luck choosing! :-)