Lower Abdominal Fat - Denver, CO

I tried this thankfully getting the $500.00...

I tried this thankfully getting the $500.00 special and not paying the full price . The initial consultation covered the importance of drinking water, no coffee no liquor etc. The "tech" I had was probably very new. She didn't take the time to adjust the lazers. More lazer was hitting the walls than me. Unfortuneatley I didn't know this until my 4th visit when I went in the evening and a more experienced tech was working. On one 7am visit , no one showed up until 7:40. I work full time , early morning shifts, would have loved to sleep in. Also they put my 4th and 5th tx two days in a row. ,I drank all my fluids. No coffee and no wine at night the two weeks. I was so disappointed I did not go to the last .session. Also don't believe only the first ten callers get the $500. 00 promo. I think one has to have alot of fat to benefit from this procedure. It is painless .
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. Did they give any reason for your lack of results?

If this is the initial person of whom I spoke she did answer questions and reviewed the procedure well. the ratings below are for the tech .,