Lower Abdominal Fat - Denver, CO

I tried this thankfully getting the $500.00...

I tried this thankfully getting the $500.00 special and not paying the full price . The initial consultation covered the importance of drinking water, no coffee no liquor etc. The "tech" I had was probably very new. She didn't take the time to adjust the lazers. More lazer was hitting the walls than me. Unfortuneatley I didn't know this until my 4th visit when I went in the evening and a more experienced tech was working. On one 7am visit , no one showed up until 7:40. I work full time , early morning shifts, would have loved to sleep in. Also they put my 4th and 5th tx two days in a row. ,I drank all my fluids. No coffee and no wine at night the two weeks. I was so disappointed I did not go to the last .session. Also don't believe only the first ten callers get the $500. 00 promo. I think one has to have alot of fat to benefit from this procedure. It is painless .

If this is the initial person of whom I spoke she did answer questions and reviewed the procedure well. the ratings below are for the tech .,