44 Yr Old - Denver, CO

I bought this on living social. Did a. Little...

I bought this on living social. Did a. Little investigating. I wanted to do something for myself even at the extra expense. The staffing was very nice, and I was called immediately, and was given there's talk on the product it's results etc. I paid upfront for the extras the detox as well as the services that were going to be provided. I made my appointments and arrangements for my travel as I was traveling over 100 miles for each appointments. I had about 10 appointment dates all within a week apart of one another. I follow the rules and guidelines and did everything that they suggested. I had no immediate results and asked each of the techs about their experiences and what they thought. I was told that I would not see any immediate results that I should wait until maybe the fifth or sixth appointment time. As time went on I still see no results when I was on my last visit they said well sometimes you have to wait a week or two after your last visit. So I did NO RESULTS...!!!!

They were friendly and nice. One of the two I worked with said she had this done and it did nothing for her. It did nothing for me. I travel over 100 miles for each appointment, and had zero results. This does not do anything!!!! Don't waist your money or time. I was sorry I did. I wish I could say it worked because I could have use a little help myself... )= They called me immediately. Spent time with me accordingly, but once I had my last appointment-Nothing. No measurements, pictures no contact at all...!

So sorry to hear this didn't work out for you, especially with how far you travelled. :( Do you plan to try any different treatments?