Voluma - Instant, Natural Youth! - Denver, CO

I am a 45 year old woman who has always had a...

I am a 45 year old woman who has always had a long/drawn face. As the years have crept on, I have lost serious volume in my face and cheeks, exacerbating the drawn look. Basically, I had no cheek definition prior to Voluma. Voluma has made an amazing difference in the look of my face by filling out, raising and rounding my cheekbones, making both my profile and frontal view much more appealing. I had no swelling and the improvement was instantaneous! I saw Dr. Stephen Weber for the injections. After properly numbing the area, Dr. Weber did many small (painless) injections of the Voluma in various areas, to be sure he was getting the exact look he was going for. Dr. Weber has a very good eye for aesthetics and he really took his time with the injections. I can't imagine trusting just anyone with my face and fillers, but Dr. Weber made me look far better than I could even imagine. I'm hoping the results last quite a while as I'm so pleased!

I'll add my voice to the chorus asking for before and after pics. I'm thinking of getting voluma or sculptra.
Do you have pics
yes, please keep us posted. I may have this done next month. Was the $1600 for two syringes? Thanks!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weber did a great job. Dr. Weber has a great "eye" for the face and he took his time with small injections, making sure I ended up with a balanced and natural look. I couldn't "see" what Dr. Weber could see - but he carefully checked my face from all angles to be sure that he was creating the best, most natural look possible for me. I am extremely pleased - the results were better than I could have imagined.