Vanquish is a Total Waste of Money - Denver, CO

I did the four weeks of treatment, and $2K, with...

I did the four weeks of treatment, and $2K, with ZERO reduction. Do not waste your money! Vanquish is a rip off. Didn't see a doctor, different technicians, Vanquish is just as much a rip off as the Zerona (different clinic). But neither one work. Only other treatments to try are Cool Sculpting and liposuction. I'm 5/6" 147lbs with about 2" to pinch on my belly. Both clinics said I was a "good candidate." Beware, neither Zerona nor Vanquish work!
I would agree real waste of money got zero results
I would encourage you to call and speak to the physician. I would hope that in Colorado there would at a minimum be a medical director that you could voice your dissatisfaction. Medicine is a science, and sometimes there are non-responders even to the most time tested medications and procedures. There are some set up issues that if you aren't set up properly, your chances of getting good results go down dramatically.
Its been enough time for any results to show. Do you know if you lost any inches or anything?
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Didn't see a doctor, technicians were different for treatments, nice atmosphere but procedure does not work. They are just as much a rip off as the clinics who offer Zerona. I thought they would be more reputable and at least care about a $2K patient but they haven't called to follow up, they haven't sent me my results. Don't waste your money on Vanquish. Probably won't go back to clinic either as they haven't contacted me on results, no reports, no measurements, nothing. Hard to rate "payment process," as they collected everything upfront. Staff was pleasant but no one took an interest in my satisfaction. Usually had to wait 10-15 minutes for appt. Maybe they are good at other things, but don't waste your money there on Vanquish.