So Disappointed! 11/14/2011 - Denver, CO

I had Ultherapy on Sept 12, 2011 by a board...

I had Ultherapy on Sept 12, 2011 by a board certified MD and Dermatologist. It has been two months since my procedure. My Dr.'s office advertises Ultherapy as a "one hour face lift" I am so disappointed that after two months I am appreciating NO CHANGE in my appearance.

The laser is very painful despite the fact that my Dr. prescribed Vicoden and Percocet prior to the procedure. I could barely stand it and I think I have a very high tolerance for pain.

I wish I had spent the $2000 on a mini face lift instead. This is a gamble I shouldn't have taken.

It has been 6 months since I had Utherapy with a...

It has been 6 months since I had Utherapy with a board certified dermatologist in Denver. I see NO CHANGE in my appearance. I am 55 years old and had full face and neck and feel like I have completely thrown money out the window. Please take the advice of those who say it's not worth it. I am suspect of those who say it is.
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. does not return phone calls.

I find it interesting how the approval rating is dropping. A short while ago it was 90%, then it has slowly been creeping down. Today, it is down another percentage point. This is how it was with Thermage as well. As for how long to see changes, jennip...I have been told 3 months by three doctors. One said 1-3 months with 3 more likely. No one has yet told me 6. I sure hope it all works out well for you :)
I've been investigating this too. But what I read and am told is that it takes 6 months to see the changes. Also, I was told (by an Ulthera training nurse) that taking ibuprofen along with other pain meds makes a big difference.

I'm hoping in a few monre months you will have a different opinion, because I want some lift in my neck, but don't want surgery and this looks like it could be a worthwhile alternative.