Picked my Doc, Now Anxious for my New Tummy - Denver, CO

I have been wanting a Tummy Tuck since 2005, just...

I have been wanting a Tummy Tuck since 2005, just after I had my last son. I have been dreaming of a new body since I lost most of that baby weight. My fear has kept me from even scheduling consultations until now. I am nervous just writing this knowing the reality of the fact I have committed to a Tummy Tuck and am scheduled for surgery this month. This summer I went to 4 consultations. I spaced them out and was able to bring my husband to two of them. I selected Dr. Campanile in Cherry Creek after lots and lots of thought. I picked Dr. C (as the office calls him :)) because he specializes in tummy tucks and invented his own drain less, class version that includes much needed lipo and some additional waist stitching that I need after my babies stretched my muscle walls. When I went in for the consultation Dr. C was so nice and the staff really knew what they were talking about. I didn't feel rushed with my bizzilion questions :) I am nervous, don't know how this will workout but at the same time, I can't wait to be over this "looks like i am pregnant - when i am NOT" body... Will keep you posted on my tummy tuck journey!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

So far so good :) Can't wait to have my Tummy Tuck at the end of the month. Nervous, but sure that I picked the right Doctor for me. The staff was so knowledgable and I have never felt rushed. I even had a "freak out" a few days ago, and when I called the office, the girls talked to me and let me "get it all out" I am so excited, very very nervous, and wishing my surgery day would just get here.

how are you??? Dr. C is my doctor too... dying to know how you are doing!!!
Hoping things went well for you and cannot wait to hear and update!!!
It will be a breeze!! Wish I hadn't have worried as much as I did. Keep us posted. : )
THANK YOU!!! I am sure you are right!!! ready, ready, ready
I was the same way even thought of canceling the day of. I am not quite 2 weeks out but am very happy with it. The first 4 days are not fun but after that it's not to bad.
thank you for the support! glad you are past the first 4 days :)
Congrats and you will be fine. The 1st step is usually the hardest one by committing and you did it!!! Now begins the planning and preparation, going over the checklist and knowing you made the right decision for you and you only.
thank you for the support! i really really really appreciate it!