Picked my Doc, Now Anxious for my New Tummy - Denver, CO

I have been wanting a Tummy Tuck since 2005, just...

I have been wanting a Tummy Tuck since 2005, just after I had my last son. I have been dreaming of a new body since I lost most of that baby weight. My fear has kept me from even scheduling consultations until now. I am nervous just writing this knowing the reality of the fact I have committed to a Tummy Tuck and am scheduled for surgery this month. This summer I went to 4 consultations. I spaced them out and was able to bring my husband to two of them. I selected Dr. Campanile in Cherry Creek after lots and lots of thought. I picked Dr. C (as the office calls him :)) because he specializes in tummy tucks and invented his own drain less, class version that includes much needed lipo and some additional waist stitching that I need after my babies stretched my muscle walls. When I went in for the consultation Dr. C was so nice and the staff really knew what they were talking about. I didn't feel rushed with my bizzilion questions :) I am nervous, don't know how this will workout but at the same time, I can't wait to be over this "looks like i am pregnant - when i am NOT" body... Will keep you posted on my tummy tuck journey!

Wow, recovery almost complete and happy happy happy :)

Next week it will have been 2 months since my surgery. My next follow up is at the end of next month, and maybe I will post the pictures then :) it has been a crazy 2 months! And just like you all said, the only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! I had the Class tummy tuck and I love it! I actually put on a dress from my babies body, my favorite honeymoon dress! My husband gasped when he saw it on me!!! I would b lying if I didn't mention that the first 2 weeks were tough, especially trying to get my boys ready for school while trying to recover properly. But, the two weeks were worth it, omg I love my new body , thanks dr.c ! The staff was great, always chatting with me when I needed some extra support. Now my swelling is down, by belly button is cute again and I couldn't be happier. Just wish I would have done it 9 years ago :)
Denver Plastic Surgeon

So far so good :) Can't wait to have my Tummy Tuck at the end of the month. Nervous, but sure that I picked the right Doctor for me. The staff was so knowledgable and I have never felt rushed. I even had a "freak out" a few days ago, and when I called the office, the girls talked to me and let me "get it all out" I am so excited, very very nervous, and wishing my surgery day would just get here.