Looks Totally Natural, Absolutely LOVE Artefill - Denver, CO

WOW! - I have to say that my experience in...

WOW!
- I have to say that my experience in Denver, Colorado at ( Plastic Surgery office ) was the complete opposite of what "T in Texas" experienced!!

I am in my late 40's and have done Botox, Restylane and Juvederm for years and have spent thousands of dollars so I wanted to try something more long lasting.

I looked online in the Denver, Colorado area for a good place to go and for a long lasting filler (for my smile lines and under my eyes. I found a website for a Plastic Surgeon and called and I had a consultation with one of his nurses "Kathleen". I was totally impressed with the information I recieved, she took time explaining what it is and how it works differently from other products I had used before and what to expect during the "process". She listened to what I wanted, showed me lots of their before and after photos and talked to me about what to expect, like that was important to avoid asprin, vitamin E, alcohol and any sort of blood thinner for a few weeks before I came back for my appointment (no one really explained that before that these things could make bruises worse so I appreciated that she let me know). I was told that that under the eye is usually a spot that will bruise "no mater what" because of the veins under the thin skin and to expect swelling and brusing and to not plan any social activities for awhile after the appointment. She also recommended me to start taking Arnica Montana tablets a few days before I came in for the Artefill.

I was told that the Artefill is a filler that is very "advanced and responds differently in your skin from Restylane and Juvederm and only really experienced injectors at a Plastic Surgery or Dermatology office should put it in", and that it takes a few appointments over several months to get the best result, which is really different from the old fillers I had done before.

She told me it is government (FDA) approved for the smile lines only but she and Dr. had done alot of people with it under the eyes and her own looked awesome from the Artefill she had done. It looked smooth and did not look lumpy or too puffy under her eyes the way mine had turned out from the Restylane I had done at a med spa a few years ago. So I decided I had to have mine done as soon as possible!

I had my skin test done that day and then made an appointment for a month later to have the treatment done. Since she checked the skin test and it was fine I had 2 tubes of Artefill put in and was totally amazed with how it looked! I was glad she told me to stop taking my vitamins and other medication since I only got a small bruse under my right eye but it healed up in no time.

I have had much worse bruising and a lot of swelling and lumpiness from Restylane. It seems like her technique was more gentle and she had a lot of experience doing it - so I was totally comfortable in her office from the very beginning. She gave me some Arnica Montana gel to put on it and a ice pack after the injection which really helped.

I came back about a month later and had 3 more tubes put in and totally love my look and though I know nothing last forever, I am so happy with how natural it looks since I had it done by Kathleen 9 months ago, I am planning to go in and have her do more as soon as I need it! Its been about a year now and even though it costs a little more it is totally worth it to me. I hope women in Denver will give it a try!!

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Drs office very friendly and professional, they didn't look weird or overdone, very natural and took a lot of time to explain what to expect and how much it would cost. very pleased and would recommend to anyone.

I had a terrible experience and Dr. Ben Lee's office. Received ArteFill and their nurse practitioner -- Carrie Ireland -- overfilled my chin area in two places. It has been 2 1/2 years and it is still there. My chin is lumpy and uneven. Nothing but heartache from that office. Definately would not recommend.

Hi Katie,

I'm so glad you surgeon told you exactly what to expect. Based on the community, not enough doctors inform  clients about what to expect and they freak out. But in your case you expected the bruising and stuff so that's good. We'd love to see pictures.

Thank you!