You're Never To Old!

I recently visited the aesthetic side of Dr....

I recently visited the aesthetic side of Dr. Menachof's practice and it rocks! They have great skin care products. I am 55 years old and thought there was no hope for my acne and wrinkles (can you stand that I have both?) They put me on a skin care regime that was both affordable and really works. People have even stopped me and asked what I did that was different to myself! They are very cutting edge with the latest lasers and dermal fillers ... I can't wait to try them! Carrie is very low key, so you don't feel pressured to sign up for any products or treatments. Ask to see their book with real patients and their before and after photos. Incredible.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Menachof was a referral from a friend due to chronic sinus infections. He really helped me to get them under control (without antibitics). Then I wanted to investigate the skin/care & cosmetic side of the business (much more fun!)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Skin Rejuvenation community.