Looks More Beautiful Everyday! - Denver, CO

I always felt if I got my nose fixed I could just...

I always felt if I got my nose fixed I could just move forward with my life and stop being so self-conscious about it. A lot of people told me before I got it done that I don't need it and looked beautiful the way I was, but I know I wouldn't be happy and forget about how much I disliked my nose unless I got it done. My parents were 100% supportive of the decision, I never complained about anything but they could see that this thing really bugged me so we moved forward with the decision in July 2012.

Now the reason why my surgery cost a bit more than the average nose job is because in March 2011 I thought I found a loophole with insurance that if I went to my real doctor for breathing problems (which I definitely had) I would also get the bump shaved down as long with my breathing fixed! Well long story I got a septoplasty for a crooked septum and that's all the doctor did. My breathing was fixed 150% and covered by insurance and I could finally breath out of my nose! I should have knocked out two birds with one stone by getting a rhinoplasty done at the same time but I didn't know better and just assumed that's what the doctor would do but no, insurance blah blah.

I had to wait a whole year before a doctor could touch my nose to get a cosmetic rhinoplasty. Because of the previous septoplasty a lot of cartilage had been taken out of my nose and there was little to work with with made the surgery more difficult. Dr. Imola handled this amazingly and I am happy with the outcome. I have an unique gap behind my ear where he took cartilage and a cute nose now.

This procedure has changed my life positively in many ways. I feel confident when talking to people and know they are not taking in my nose and defining it as part of my person which bugged me before. It is still healing which can take MONTHS and years to settle down in the shape it's going to stay in but overall I am happy. There are some things that are not perfect like I think the tip is a little big/swollen still I wish it would go down, and there is a bit of cartilage that looks uneven when looking up at the nose. BUT The bump is gone, it's sloped and straight. It looks so cute from the side and fits my face perfectly.

beautiful! :)

You look beautiful! I'm so glad this is a success story for you.

I LOVE your nose! Great shape, perfect size, nostrils just right! So happy for you. Thanks for sharing!

9 months after. I want to say that rhinoplasty...

9 months after. I want to say that rhinoplasty definitely improved my life. I don't worry or stress about how I look ever I know I'm fine and people arnt looking at my nose, people who hate their nose will relate to that! 100% happy I got it done

You look amazing! I love your nose! It's so adorable!
That is a gorgeous girl and a beautiful nose:). Many congrats!!
That really is an amazing result! You must be over the moon! :)
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Imola was the third plastic surgeon I looked at after 2 unsatisfactory appointments with other doctors. Looking on google was difficult because there were no reviews and I knew there were some doctors I was missing that were not showing up with regular search results. After being disappointed with the first two surgeons I met with, the moment I walked in Dr. Imola's office I felt comfortable and excited and knew he could perform a beautiful rhinoplasty for me. The staff was and still is so nice to me, months after the procedure and addressed all my concerns and my parents concerns when they came with me before the surgery. Dr. Imola and his staff supported my decision and made me feel comfortable and beautiful with my new nose.