Refinement Rhinoplasty - Beautiful Result! - Denver, CO

My nose was broken and pushed slightly from the...

My nose was broken and pushed slightly from the midline when I was 18 and I have hated it ever since. I was hesitant to undergo surgery to correct this because my friends and family had always said it "wasn't that bad". True it wasn't hideous, but glasses never fit me correctly and I was never quite happy with the way it looked from the front (my profile was fine).

Eventually I began to take a serious look at rhinoplasty. Once I had become more familiar with the process, I realized my nose had other slight imperfections as well. Before finally deciding to have the procedure I researched as much as I could. I am also currently studying to become a health professional and have a basic understanding of human anatomy at this point. I cannot stress enough the importance of finding not only a competent surgeon but an EXPERIENCED one as well; even the best surgeons are far more capable now than when they performed their first surgeries.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We'd very much love to see your photos (you can blur out your eyes if that makes you more comfortable)!

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

The difference in a good rhinoplasty and a bad one can often be a couple of millimeters. Many surgeons could shave a bump off of your nose but if you need your bridge narrowed, tip refined, nasal base narrowed, nostrils evened, and septum aligned as I did, a very skilled surgeon is required. When this fact is coupled with the artistry involved in achieving a natural result, the pool of suitable surgeons becomes even smaller. Dr. Imola began studying medicine before I was born. It’s quite possible that he is better at his craft than I am at anything at this point in my life. I am very happy with my result. My advice is to find an experienced surgeon with a good reputation that specializes in rhinoplasty and examine his work. A perfect outcome is not guaranteed with any surgical procedure, though having a skilled surgeon such as Dr. Imola can greatly tilt the odds of success in your favor.