Reduction Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

Hello! I had my surgery on May 24th. I have been...

Hello! I had my surgery on May 24th. I have been self conscience over my nose since middle school. I always thought my nose was too large and too long for my face. I am so happy I went through with rhinoplasty. I had very few supporters on my decision. I still wanted to have it done because I knew it would give me confidence. I really researched on what surgeon I wanted. I found Dr. Imola. I saw countless good reviews about him. My consultation was wonderful. I felt very comfortable and confident with him. The actual surgery went well. I was expecting pain afterwards, but it really was just congestion that was uncomfortable. I bruise very easily, and I did have a lot of bruising and swelling. After a week I looked a lot more like myself. I am now a little over 3 weeks post op, and I really love my results so far. I know I'm still swollen, but I already feel like my new nose frames my face better.

1 month post op

Hey all, not much of a difference from my last post. Just waiting for my tip swelling to go down. I know you should stay away from salty food, but I do love food fast! Anyways, hope everyone is doing well:)

pictures from 1 month

Dr. Imola

I saw another patient of his had this on their profile and I had to share it. Dr. Imola just won the Best Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement award at THE Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas! http://www.cofps.com/media. His picture was taken with plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon from the television series, The Doctors. It feels great to know I was in good hands!

over 2 months post op!

Everyday I'm liking my nose more and more!

6 months plus

I know it's been months since I've updated, sorry! I still notice swelling has gone down which is great! I think my nose is probably done with any obvious change though. I heard it can take up to a full year for swelling to go away. There is some numb areas on the right side of my nose, but I'm not worried.

one more smiley pic

One more smiley pic!

Over a year update

It has been over a year now since my surgery! Wow time flys! I wanted to update and share some new photos taken over the weekend. Honestly since 6 months ago, my swelling still went down! It has taken a long time but I'm alright with it!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Imola and his team are wonderful! They made me feel so comfortable. I felt like Dr. Imola took his time with me and answered any questions I had. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon, and that made me feel less nervous over going through surgery.

You look beautiful. I am glad to hear your swelling has finally gone down. I am almost 6 months post revision and my tip is still hard to the touch. Can't wait till I am a yr post. Congratulations!
Thank you so much! Swelling can take a long time! I saw your new pictures. I think your revision looks great! Just hold off till that one year mark. I'm sure you'll be pleased! You already look beautiful!
Your nose looks great!! I'm considering rhinoplasty and was just wondering does the front look the same or is there still some swelling there and it's hard to tell?
Thank you! My swelling has still been going down! Even though its been a year, I've noticed the swelling has still been going down. I would say that it is all done now. In my case, it took a long time!
I Like your shorter blonder hair- and your nose looks great too!!
Thank you! I might have a problem with changing my hair color, but I am enjoying the new look!
You look really great! It's nice to hear that swelling still continued to go down up to a year. I had a revision rhinoplasty 7 months ago and I still fell like I still have swelling that I hope will subside. Anyway, congrats!
Thank you! Swelling can be incredibly frustrating. Everyone's swelling is different. In my case, I've noticed that it has taken a year for it to go down. I've heard that in most cases majority of your swelling should be gone after 6 months. However, I wouldn't be as worried in your case. Since this is your revision, I think it will take longer to heal. If you are worried, you should talk to your surgeon. I hope everything works out! Just give it some time:)
By the way, I just saw your pictures. I really wouldn't worry. You look excellent!
A brilliant result. Congratulations, you were beautiful before and even more so now.
Thank you for the sweet compliment!

You look beautiful! Thank you for your update.

This site has been great, so thank you! Everyone on here has been so helpful and kind through sharing my story:)
u surely look god with that new nose than the old ones. in your preop pics, it appears that ur chin is not protruding enough, but post op, it does fit your face since ur nose is smaller now. overall, u look beautiful and i dont think u need any more revisions for the next 15yrs.
sorry for this late comment, ur daughter is also cute like u.
I also noticed through pictures that my chin looks better with having a smaller nose lol! I am very pleased how that was an added bonus! Thank you for your comment:)
Wow you look incredible!! One of the best rhino's I have seen on here! I hope to have as great of results when mine is done healing :)
That's so nice of you to say! I'm sure you will be very happy with your results, your a beautiful girl!
Your nose really looks great. Thanks for the update.
Thank you! I love your new profile picture, so pretty!!!
So sweet. Thanks.
Thank you! I had a lot of bruising and swelling. It took a few weeks to look like me again.
Wow you look awesome girl!! Did u get bruised At all?
Wow u look awesome! Did u get bad bruising ?
Lucky! It's perfect