Reduction Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

Hello! I had my surgery on May 24th. I have been...

Hello! I had my surgery on May 24th. I have been self conscience over my nose since middle school. I always thought my nose was too large and too long for my face. I am so happy I went through with rhinoplasty. I had very few supporters on my decision. I still wanted to have it done because I knew it would give me confidence. I really researched on what surgeon I wanted. I found Dr. Imola. I saw countless good reviews about him. My consultation was wonderful. I felt very comfortable and confident with him. The actual surgery went well. I was expecting pain afterwards, but it really was just congestion that was uncomfortable. I bruise very easily, and I did have a lot of bruising and swelling. After a week I looked a lot more like myself. I am now a little over 3 weeks post op, and I really love my results so far. I know I'm still swollen, but I already feel like my new nose frames my face better.

1 month post op

Hey all, not much of a difference from my last post. Just waiting for my tip swelling to go down. I know you should stay away from salty food, but I do love food fast! Anyways, hope everyone is doing well:)

pictures from 1 month

Dr. Imola

I saw another patient of his had this on their profile and I had to share it. Dr. Imola just won the Best Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement award at THE Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas! http://www.cofps.com/media. His picture was taken with plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon from the television series, The Doctors. It feels great to know I was in good hands!

over 2 months post op!

Everyday I'm liking my nose more and more!

6 months plus

I know it's been months since I've updated, sorry! I still notice swelling has gone down which is great! I think my nose is probably done with any obvious change though. I heard it can take up to a full year for swelling to go away. There is some numb areas on the right side of my nose, but I'm not worried.

one more smiley pic

One more smiley pic!

Over a year update

It has been over a year now since my surgery! Wow time flys! I wanted to update and share some new photos taken over the weekend. Honestly since 6 months ago, my swelling still went down! It has taken a long time but I'm alright with it!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Imola and his team are wonderful! They made me feel so comfortable. I felt like Dr. Imola took his time with me and answered any questions I had. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon, and that made me feel less nervous over going through surgery.