Reduction Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

Hello! I had my surgery on May 24th. I have been...

Hello! I had my surgery on May 24th. I have been self conscience over my nose since middle school. I always thought my nose was too large and too long for my face. I am so happy I went through with rhinoplasty. I had very few supporters on my decision. I still wanted to have it done because I knew it would give me confidence. I really researched on what surgeon I wanted. I found Dr. Imola. I saw countless good reviews about him. My consultation was wonderful. I felt very comfortable and confident with him. The actual surgery went well. I was expecting pain afterwards, but it really was just congestion that was uncomfortable. I bruise very easily, and I did have a lot of bruising and swelling. After a week I looked a lot more like myself. I am now a little over 3 weeks post op, and I really love my results so far. I know I'm still swollen, but I already feel like my new nose frames my face better.

1 month post op

Hey all, not much of a difference from my last post. Just waiting for my tip swelling to go down. I know you should stay away from salty food, but I do love food fast! Anyways, hope everyone is doing well:)

pictures from 1 month

Dr. Imola

I saw another patient of his had this on their profile and I had to share it. Dr. Imola just won the Best Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement award at THE Aesthetic Show in Las Vegas! http://www.cofps.com/media. His picture was taken with plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon from the television series, The Doctors. It feels great to know I was in good hands!

over 2 months post op!

Everyday I'm liking my nose more and more!

6 months plus

I know it's been months since I've updated, sorry! I still notice swelling has gone down which is great! I think my nose is probably done with any obvious change though. I heard it can take up to a full year for swelling to go away. There is some numb areas on the right side of my nose, but I'm not worried.

one more smiley pic

One more smiley pic!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Imola and his team are wonderful! They made me feel so comfortable. I felt like Dr. Imola took his time with me and answered any questions I had. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon, and that made me feel less nervous over going through surgery.

You look beautiful! Thank you for your update.

This site has been great, so thank you! Everyone on here has been so helpful and kind through sharing my story:)
u surely look god with that new nose than the old ones. in your preop pics, it appears that ur chin is not protruding enough, but post op, it does fit your face since ur nose is smaller now. overall, u look beautiful and i dont think u need any more revisions for the next 15yrs.
sorry for this late comment, ur daughter is also cute like u.
I also noticed through pictures that my chin looks better with having a smaller nose lol! I am very pleased how that was an added bonus! Thank you for your comment:)
Wow you look incredible!! One of the best rhino's I have seen on here! I hope to have as great of results when mine is done healing :)
That's so nice of you to say! I'm sure you will be very happy with your results, your a beautiful girl!
Your nose really looks great. Thanks for the update.
Thank you! I love your new profile picture, so pretty!!!
So sweet. Thanks.
Thank you! I had a lot of bruising and swelling. It took a few weeks to look like me again.
Wow you look awesome girl!! Did u get bruised At all?
Wow u look awesome! Did u get bad bruising ?
Lucky! It's perfect
Thank you! I feel very lucky that my surgeon did a wonderful job.
Beautiful! Enjoy. Thank you for shating
Thank you again!
Wow looks perfect
You are gorgeous!!!
Thank you! You're so sweet:)
Wow! excellent results. Congrats and thanks fo shaing your stoy.
Thank you!

I love your results and how adorable is your daughter!?

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf.

Thank you, she is pretty adorable!