Like It, but Will Not Repeat It - Denver, CO

I had my Pro Fract about almost 4 weeks ago, it...

I had my Pro Fract about almost 4 weeks ago, it was very uncomfortable and beauty before pain right? Well it wasn't painful,but very uncomfortable and tolerable if you can handle injectables. My skin was pretty much red the first day, and 3 days after I looked normal as along as I had vaseline on my face, but my makeup looked cracked on the 4-7th day.

Tell you what though I do like how I look now! I don't have acne scars, but regular sun pigmentation, My skin looks literally baby smooth like I was 14yrs old again, though I've had other procedures that have done similar results. Grant not as good and fast as this one time fractional I had, but I am going to look at alternatives, if I can't find one then I will suck it up and do it again during a break. My doctor said results will only improve with my best being around 3-6 months, I really can't wait. My husband loves how I look now without makeup. I don't have any wrinkles, but thought since it was a special I should try to get my typical asian baby smooth skin back. For the price I got and the results I'm seeing, well it was SOOOO Worth it! My doctor even gave me an ICE Mask to relax after the procedure. I can't wait to see my final results in a few months!

Hi Lani,

Your review provides a lot of useful info for the community. Especially the part about Vaseline and makeup. I'm glad everything worked out so well. How long had you been thinking about having this procedure?

Thanks for the post,

-Britt

Dr. Phil Hong Nguyen, MD

This doctor is great and I have had an IPL in the past, but being I have pigmentation from my mixed background (chinese,korean,hawaiian,puerto rican, jewish) he recommended Pro Frac for me. I trust his opinion because he's not an overpriced doctor and answers All my questions in depth on what I want to know. He's patient and very proffessional. Doesn't rush like some doctors I've seen in the past.