Consultation - Denver, CO

The consultation I had with Dr. Squires was very...

The consultation I had with Dr. Squires was very thorough and informative. This was the first consultation that I have had, and did not know what to expect. But, I found Dr. Squire and his staff to be very professional. I was thrilled to hear his thoughts on the procedure and what I should expect. Now for the hard part making a decision...

Consultation with Lisa Hunsicker and surgery is scheduled

I went to see a friend's doctor a week after seeing Dr. Squires. Dr. Lisa Hunsicker and her staff are totally awesome. I feel better at this office, perhaps because I have a trusted friend who as been through and raves about everyone there. (Not because I didn't at Dr. Squires; he was good too.) I think I am comforted more by the fact that someone I know just loves and raves about Dr. Hunsicker which puts me more at ease.

So, I originally thought of doing it all - tummy, lipo and breast. But chickened out of the tummy and lipo. I feel as if I need to try to work harder, eat cleaner and do what I can first before I jump onto the tummy tuck wagon. Plus, doing two surgeries would have been really hard, though even if it had been able to be done in one, I think it would have been too much for me and my family. But that said I am having breast augmentation on the Aug. 20th!

I have my pre-op appointment today; am looking forward to it. Certainly can't believe surgery is next week. It's scary and exciting at the same time.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey. Do you have other consultations scheduled? If so, here's a list of questions you may want to ask during your appointments.

Be sure to get other consults. Read my review to hear about a few others in the Denver area. Good luck!!!