Look 10 Years Younger! - Denver, CO

I waited one year to write a review so that I...

I waited one year to write a review so that I could see the results of how the surgery "held up". I am very pleased with how I look now. Dr. Rodgers is an excellent surgeon and did just enough so that I wouldn't look like I obviously had a face lift, fat transfer and laser above my lips. Her staff are all very helpful and always have plenty of time for you (that is one of the main reasons I chose her vs. 2 other surgeons I consulted with). I would highly recommend her to any of you considering having this procedure done. I am following up with Phototherapy to get rid of dark spots on my face, neck, arms, and hands. Also plan to have Juvederm filler injected on each side of my mouth to take care of a few deep wrinkles I have.

You look terrific! Thank you for showing your results at the 1 year mark. I am now at the 6 month post op mark and hope to be as happy with my outcome as you are with yours.

Wow! You look great and your 3/4 view is so drastically different. Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review and post photos. What was recovery like for you?

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rodgers is a "matter of fact" doctor. She asks what you would like to have done, from there she describes what procedures should be considered to get that result, and she spends time answering all of your questions. I have never had to wait very long to see her or any of her staff. Everyone on her staff makes me think that they all love their job, as they are all full of smiles and eager to help.