Not Quite Satisfied - Denver, CO

Healing time & process was what I expected...

Healing time & process was what I expected since I had had some plastic surgery in my 20's.

Tightening of the facial and chin line muscles worked and helped to decrease "marionette lines" and reveal a lost chin line.

However, I was left with loose, deeply wrinkled skin under the chin, marks from the liposuction on my cheeks, and ringing in my ears.

I was a bit self conscience about my appearance before the surgery and remain a bit self conscience. I do not tell anyone I had a lift.

Yes. I work in the Dallas office. I don't know the docs in the Denver office (if that's where you went,) but whoever did your work would probably appreciate an attaboy.
Update - I had a follow up procedure (no additional cost; part of the initial offer) and had some laser done under my chin to tighten that up a bit more. It worked pretty well and I am more satisfied than before. I have had two friends tell I "look younger" rather than "I like your new haircut" of "have you lost weight?" I still have some problems which may remain forever.
Doctor H,
Do you work for the company? It sure sounds like it.
Fort Collins Facial Plastic Surgeon

While I thought Dr. Loury was a very good doctor, plastic surgery is an art form. And you don't really know how you will turn out until several months have past. I was just somewhat disappointed in the final results. But there was improvement in my appearance that was positive.