Not Quite Satisfied - Denver, CO

Healing time & process was what I expected...

Healing time & process was what I expected since I had had some plastic surgery in my 20's.

Tightening of the facial and chin line muscles worked and helped to decrease "marionette lines" and reveal a lost chin line.

However, I was left with loose, deeply wrinkled skin under the chin, marks from the liposuction on my cheeks, and ringing in my ears.

I was a bit self conscience about my appearance before the surgery and remain a bit self conscience. I do not tell anyone I had a lift.

Fort Collins Facial Plastic Surgeon

While I thought Dr. Loury was a very good doctor, plastic surgery is an art form. And you don't really know how you will turn out until several months have past. I was just somewhat disappointed in the final results. But there was improvement in my appearance that was positive.

Yes. I work in the Dallas office. I don't know the docs in the Denver office (if that's where you went,) but whoever did your work would probably appreciate an attaboy.
Update - I had a follow up procedure (no additional cost; part of the initial offer) and had some laser done under my chin to tighten that up a bit more. It worked pretty well and I am more satisfied than before. I have had two friends tell I "look younger" rather than "I like your new haircut" of "have you lost weight?" I still have some problems which may remain forever.
Doctor H,
Do you work for the company? It sure sounds like it.
Your results look amazing. I would judge it at 10 years younger and 20 pounds lighter. Congratulations!
Dear Bailey,

I'm so glad you posted. You are the first one I've heard say if they had ringing in their ears left. I've read it else where. I too was left with ringing. Was also left with nerve damage on both sides of my face and around my eyes. Asymmetrical results. Neck looks worse than before the surgery. It's definitely not the revolutionary, minimally invasive procedure they advertise it to be. And it's several 100cc's of what ever local anesthesia they use in your face... it's definitely not like they advertise it.

Welcome to RealSelf, Bailey. I agree, there is definitely some improvement. Thanks so much for sharing your story and please keep us posted on your progress.