Pictures of my Procedure on June 10th, 2013 to Date. - Denver, CO

I had to be at the center at 5:00 the day of the...

I had to be at the center at 5:00 the day of the procedure at which time the assistant met my husband and me at the door. My procedure went very smooth. I was awake the whole time and could hear everything the Dr. and assistant were saying. I did not have any pain during the procedure. I took one pain pill after the procedure and got sick so after that I took Extra Strength Tylenol and that is all I needed. I have a low tolerance to pain medication so I was real glad that the procedure was not very painful.

10 weeks post op

Needles and pins

Was wondering if anyone else have had the feeling of needles and pins in the numbness area and behind the ears. I assume it is just the healing process but wanted to know if you have had that sensation.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I do not want to give a review until I am 3 moths postop.

You look very beautiful! Good job with the procedure :D
I'm still experiencing itchy sessions where I scratch gently. As a former medical person, the reason is the nerves regenerating. I'm 4 month post op and almost all of the feeling has returned to my face but my neck remains numb and has no sensations, so I doubt I will have the type of regeneration there. However, I look GREAT, a well-cared for 45-ish instead of 55 and expect to look this way until I am 65 and then I may have another one if my surgeon hasn't retired!!!
I had my surgery 10/11/13 and still have itching and ripples in both side of my chin. No one seems to noticed them as much as me though. Still waiting since I had lipo done also.
You look beautiful. People seem to forget that a plastic surgeon is not God and that even God leaves scars. I'm having my LSL in 21 days and I am excited. I don't car about looking younger, I just want to look BETTER. Most women wait until it is much too late, the key is to start around 50-55 before you think you really NEED it. I've had a lot of plastic/reconstructive work on my body and it always looked BETTER. I know I will never look 19 again and I will be happy with my nasolabial folds gone and my neck tightened subtly. I expect to look a well cared for 40-something instead of 55. My surgeon is James Scheu in St Louis and he is double board certified in Plastic and General surgery and a certified member of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, so I am confident in my choice. I will keep you updated.
Char2013--- you look amazing!! I just scheduled by LSL for December 6. Reading some of these reviews scare me, but I really want to get this done. I am 58 years old and my husband says I don't need this, but I told him I don't want to wait until I really, really do need it. I'm also going to get my upper lids done while I'm at it.... kind of nervous about that as well. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.....
Dr. Ben Lee just did my procedure yesterday. It went very well. Bandages were changed today and the results from the procedure look very nice. I am extremely happy with the results thus far.
So happy for you, please post pictures as you go along and good luck on the healing. I am coming along with my healing but it is not an overnight process it takes longer than you think.
Hi Char2013. Started taking photos yesterday and will post after two weeks. Still no brushing and minimum swelling. I understand this will occur within the next few days. Will keep you posted as changes occur with photos shortly thereafter. Hope all is well. Ken
Hi Imzadiken, glad all went well with your procedure. Look forward to seeing your pic's soon. All the best.
I never thought of it as needles and pins but now that you describe it that way I can say I have that effect with certain movements or facial expressions. I just thought it was part OD the healing process
I think you look fantastic...I see a big difference
Hi Char2013, on the needles question?...yes I still have that 12 weeks post op, I also tend to have a feeling of tightness later in the day around the incision lines. I was thinking just today how much longer this feeling will last. I had to postpone my follow up laser scar correction from the 15th to the 22nd, I will check with my doc about this too and let you know what I find out. All the best.
Thank you, I will wait to hear what your doctor said. I also have these 2 white hard pimple like things on my neck that I hope go away.
Yes. I was asking your doctor was. Thank you.
You looked beautiful before your surgery. Sorry you couldn't see that.
I have to agree with bj07. You looked beautiful before the surgery. I am scheduled to have eye, neck, fat transfer on Monday, August 12th. But am somewhat Leary about the procedure after reading some of the mishaps and horror stories from previous patients who used LifeStyle Lift.
Hi Imzadiken, not sure who your Dr is but here is my advice. Go online to the state medical board and pull up your doc's info. Make sure he is indeed a board certified facial plastic surgeon, if he is not DON'T DO IT...no matter what anybody says. You are probably paying about 10K for your procedures, if you haven't already done so, go see a regular facial plastic surgeon, or even a few and shop your work before you chose. You could always start by postponing the work do more research and then decide...it's your face after all. When I think back I pulled the trigger too fast, we all get excited about the moment and we want to look younger etc. NOW!!! But when you find yourself unhappy at the end needing more work to get what you want you haven't really achieved anything. Wish you all the best...let us know what you decide.
Dr. Ben Lee is performing the procedure. I did go online and review his certifications. He is well qualified in his field of plastic surgery. Wasn't he
Your Doctor?
Dr. Ben Lee
Hi Char2013, no my Dr was Dr Ravi Dahiya in Reston VA. I think your Doc is in Denver correct? I did look at his profile and it looks impressive, just like my Doc. You should be good to go. I think its more the actual procedure that my not always yield great results for everyone. But I also know that good Dr's are not doing this by the book but better than the traditional LSL. I wish you all the best tomorrow. Take a lot a pictures today and be sure to take pics straight forward without smiling (smiling lifts you skin), looking down, and both sides with your hair pulled back. That way you have good records of before. Then take lots of pics as you go...that will be the best way to document everything. Again all the best and I look forward to seeing your results.
I guess I'm confused, I thought Imzadiken was asking who my Dr. was. Sorry! : )
Hi Char2013, that makes two of us...on the confusion. I think you are right though, looks like Imsadiken was asking you..so it's all good, I am sure.
You have to be happy!