Pictures of my Procedure on June 10th, 2013 to Date. - Denver, CO

I had to be at the center at 5:00 the day of the...

I had to be at the center at 5:00 the day of the procedure at which time the assistant met my husband and me at the door. My procedure went very smooth. I was awake the whole time and could hear everything the Dr. and assistant were saying. I did not have any pain during the procedure. I took one pain pill after the procedure and got sick so after that I took Extra Strength Tylenol and that is all I needed. I have a low tolerance to pain medication so I was real glad that the procedure was not very painful.
I hope the results are good. You were gorgeous before the procedure really not much room for improvement.
Hi Char2013, I think you look nice. I can see the difference in the before and last shot you posted. You're smart to not rate until you are 3 mos post op....there is still a lot of healing going on, but I think overall you will be pleased. Congrats....I tool like the scarf pic..very cool:)
Your pictures are very informative. It appears you have had good results. Please keep us updated. Did you have a facelift and neck lift? Was it a LSL?

10 weeks post op

You looked beautiful before your surgery. Sorry you couldn't see that.
I have to agree with bj07. You looked beautiful before the surgery. I am scheduled to have eye, neck, fat transfer on Monday, August 12th. But am somewhat Leary about the procedure after reading some of the mishaps and horror stories from previous patients who used LifeStyle Lift.
Hi Imzadiken, not sure who your Dr is but here is my advice. Go online to the state medical board and pull up your doc's info. Make sure he is indeed a board certified facial plastic surgeon, if he is not DON'T DO IT...no matter what anybody says. You are probably paying about 10K for your procedures, if you haven't already done so, go see a regular facial plastic surgeon, or even a few and shop your work before you chose. You could always start by postponing the work do more research and then decide...it's your face after all. When I think back I pulled the trigger too fast, we all get excited about the moment and we want to look younger etc. NOW!!! But when you find yourself unhappy at the end needing more work to get what you want you haven't really achieved anything. Wish you all the best...let us know what you decide.

Needles and pins

Was wondering if anyone else have had the feeling of needles and pins in the numbness area and behind the ears. I assume it is just the healing process but wanted to know if you have had that sensation.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

You look GREAT!!
I can't tell whose comments are meant for whom on here.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I do not want to give a review until I am 3 moths postop.