Latisse is Great, but You Have to Keep Using It - Denver

This product is definitely worth it, however, buy...

This product is definitely worth it, however, buy the X-Lash product. It's much less expensive & has the same active ingredients. Gotta remember to keep using it after the 16 weeks is up for maintenance, otherwise they get shorter again :-(

What website did you buy it off of? Looks so pretty btw
It does work. Saw a difference after five days! Kind of like Minoxidil for eyelashes. Wonder why the Latisse people can't come up with something for scalp hair loss? Different type of follicle?
This is the big disadvantage of latisse in which to have thicker, darker and taller eyelashes, you should use it for a long time and once you stop using it, within few weeks, your eyelashes returns to their pre-treatment status.

Hi there, your after pics look AWESOME! I'm really excited to try this product. But I have a quick question. U mentioned X-Lash but I wasn't sure if you have tried using it personally as well? N if so, did it yield the same result? Thanks! :

HI Evelyn! Yes, I used the X-Lash product exclusively. Much less expensive and it has the same active ingredient. Very happy with my results, but again, you have to keep using it for maintenance. I am not exactly sure of the appropriate "dosage" for maintenance, but I do know that I have been slacking on keeping up with that and they are not as long. I think after seeing my after photos I', inspired to pick it back up again.
Good luck!
January

Thanks for sharing your experience. Your results look fabulous!