Labiaplasty in Denver - Denver, CO

After many years of wanting to have a Labiaplasty...

After many years of wanting to have a Labiaplasty I finally decided that it was time to do it. I wanted to find a surgeon that had successfully done a large number of these procedures and also someone that I felt comfortable with. When I met with Dr. Christine Rodgers, I knew that she would be the right surgeon to do this for me. Dr. Rodgers and her staff were so easy to work with and provided me with all the information concerning how the procedure would be done and what to expect post-op. The surgery was not bad at all. I was on an antibiotic for about 10 days and I used an ice pack for the first 5-6 days to control any swelling. I had very little pain or swelling . Just have to be very careful with your activities that could put stress on the area.
It has been almost 4 weeks and everything seems to be doing great. The follow up has been really good. They checked on me by phone the day after the procedure and I have been to see Dr Rodgers and her P.A.Brooke twice since the surgery. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I would highly recommend Dr. Rodgers if you need this procedure.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Christine Rodgers was great and I highly recommend her.

Welcome to RealSelf, KK! I'm happy you shared your experience with us and seem to be through the most difficult part of recovery. I look forward to following your blog. Please keep us posted! :)