Just Had Restylane - Denver, CO

Wow. Am I thrilled. First want to correct...

Wow. Am I thrilled. First want to correct something on wrote on a previous post, about Juvederm done at Univ.
in Hershey... Dr. used 2 vials, no 4 as previously stated. I think he did a good job, but used too much and I had an outline where he filled on either side of nose.

Today, 1year 9 months later, had only 1 unit of Restylane done, (very conservative) on lines around mouth. I chose to use less because of past experience in Pa. The Dr. who did it, was very thorough, took her time helping me decide what product to use, and only filled exactly WHERE I SHOWED HER TO DO. It's only been 3 hours, but I am immensely pleased. No, I'm not 16 again, but 72, and still liking the way I look.

This is only the second time I have ever tried a filler. No bruising, no swelling, no bleeding. Will post again tomorrow. Didn't go for the Restylane L, with lidocaine, as I wanted to avoid any allergy to that. Also, it is $20.00 cheaper with the "L", lidocaine. She used a numbing creme on my face for 35 minutes. Very little discomfort. Wow, I'm going to look in the mirror all night!

OK. Posting day following Restylane. I am thrilled...

OK. Posting day following Restylane. I am thrilled. Honestly, not one bit of swelling or bleeding, or bruising.
I haven't seen myself look like this for about 10 years.
Her work looks very natural and not overdone. I think this is the key. We want too much, too soon. As I posted, this time I opted for only one syringe and she told me this product was "softer", not as crosslinked as the other brands, or Perlane. I am going to wait a few weeks, and then go back and maybe have a follow up.. Maybe not.
I'm very pleased and relieved not to look so damn old!
Diana

Dr. Donnack (female)

Did alot of research on internet. Dr. said this product was softer than Juverderm. Looking at my face, I believe it. I don't look all puffy in area... and just rested. That;s all I wanted. Thank you Dr. D.