The Most Pain I Have Ever Experienced in my Life

There are no pros except that Dr. Loury was nice...

There are no pros except that Dr. Loury was nice.The cons on the other hand are several. This laser procedure did not work at all and i have never experienced so much pain in my life. It left like I was being tesed every time the laser was used on my skin. By entire body tensed up so much that I had sever back, neck, shoulder, and even leg pain for days after the recovery period.

The recovery was nothing because the treatment never worked. They said i should count on missing work for 2 weeks. I could have gone back in 4 day because i never turned red, flaked, peeled, crusted...nothing. It was a joke!!!! My follow up appointment the Dr said he didn't see any change in my skin but couldnt offer to have me do it again because of the pain. he felt absolutely horrible.

On the other end, the corporate office offered a menial refund that is absolutely a joke. I spent good money on a procedure that had zero effects. My consultant Susie (nice lady) never said there was a chance that it wouldn't work even though she convinced me that it was the perfect procedure for me. Had she said..."you might feel pain, and there is a chance no results will come of it" i would not have had it done. This is a joke of a company. I would never recommend it to anyone because they don't stand behind their work or their word. I am sad to have to write this as i was so looking forward to the results Susie promised me. The corporate office responded that i pai 1/2 price for the procedure so I should just be happy. Who conducts business this way? Oh and by the way, i spent close to two hrs in total for the consult, the time I had to wait was ridiculous.

Fort Collins Facial Plastic Surgeon

FOX News

I'm sorry to hear the treatment you underwent did not go as you had hoped!  Hopefully you some results as time goes by.  How long has it been since your treatment?