Ear Reconstruction -Denver, CO

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Veterans Health care are responsible for letting me have the procedure and let me do research for Drs. that provide the type of procedure needed. I did all my research online, talking to those I contacted and one of the contacts highly recommended Dr. Imola. I contacted his office and explained the situation and how the Veterans Administration would be handling the bill since I am a disabled vet. They took the time to contact the VA to verify and ok the procedure. I do not have photos at this time, Dr Imola took pictures before and after. I did not ask for copies. Dr. Imola was very professional and he understood why I wanted the ear reconstruction. He took the time to evaluate my request and to explain the procedure and make it work for me. He removed the cartlidge from under the skin that the Army had placed to try and to duplicate an ear. As a result I was made a Prosthetic Ear and I am very satisfied with the results and I do carry a big smile now. It looks real and has helped my self esteem dramatically. He took took the time to explain approximately the time length it would take to complete the process. He was kind and expressed his concerns that I had towards myself. His staff took the time to keep in touch and make sure there were no problems after the surgery. In short, I would recommend Dr. Imola to anyone who was in need of reconstruction, simply, he listens with respect and is considerate to ones feelings and thoughts. He explains in detail the procedures that will be taken in great detail and the approximate time frame. He's a good man I must say.