Disappointed with Smoothshapes for Cellulite on Thighs

I had 9 smoothshapes laser treatments for...

I had 9 smoothshapes laser treatments for cellulite on my thighs. Unfortunately I did not get before and after pictures due to the camera not working. However, my husband and I see absolutely no visible difference. I feel this was a waste of money.

The laser spa where i had it has posted a before / after picture of a woman who clearly lost a lot of weight during the procedures and it really is (in my opinion) false advertising - not due to the laser. I am disappointed but hopeful someday a stronger laser will be approved that works better.

I was very disappointed with it. I'm 41, 5'4 and 128 lbs. I run, lift weights and eat heathy, but have had cellulite since I was 14. I spent 2000 on 10 treatments... And even the tech admitted the after pictures looked no different. She was going to see about getting me some additional free treatments but that never happened. I had mine done in 2012. I'm now looking into coolsculpting.

had cellulite on the backs of my legs and really wanted it off. I am a 30 year old, white, female, 5 7", 125lbs. I literally see NO difference what so ever. This was a huge waste of money as it was a lot for me to spend. I do not recomend it to anyone

Dear Aging Julie,
Thank for your sharing your experience. It's important for us to know if people aren't finding procedures beneficial. Only then can we give realistic expectations. I would worry if our patients were too polite to say they thought the treatment was useless.

It was not the provider but the treatment itself that didn't work.