Deviated Septum & Reduction Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

For the past 11 years, since I was about 13 years...

For the past 11 years, since I was about 13 years old, I knew I wanted a rhinoplasty. About a year ago I decided to start researching the surgery and looking for doctors in Denver. After consulting with several different surgeons, I found Dr. Imola. I appreciated that he really took his time answering my questions and listening to what I wanted during the first consultation. Since I am a bit of a control freak, I wanted to make sure I chose the right surgeon, so I did my research and made sure the doctor I chose had a lot of experience performing rhinoplasties. I am so glad that I actually went through with the surgery and most importantly, I’m glad I chose Dr. Imola as my surgeon. At just 3 months post op, my nose looks better than I could of imagined. The shape fits my face perfectly and I couldn’t be happier with it. I would recommend Dr. Imola to anyone considering this surgery. Dr. Imola and his staff were great throughout the whole process. Lisa, the patient coordinator, was so wonderful- She checked up on me several times after my surgery and answered any questions I had. I honestly felt absolutely no pain after the surgery and I only took pain medication the first day. It was overall a great experience. Even family and friends that were skeptical about me having this surgery tell me how happy they are for me and love that my nose looks very natural. The only thing I regret is not doing it sooner. Truly a great surgeon! Thank you Dr. Imola and staff!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon