Cool Sculpting Doesn't Last - Denver, Co

I had the procedure done over five months ago and...

I had the procedure done over five months ago and after I recovered from three weeks of serious discomfort, I was very happy with my results and it only got better and better. The results were great and I loved to check out my belly everyday and say "wow, this procedure actually works". It was the first time in my life I had a flat belly. I am petite and only weigh 118 pounds but since I can remember I have had a large belly and at times have been asked if I'm pregnant, due to the fact my belly was so disproportionate with the rest of my small frame. I noticed a month ago that my belly was not the flat belly I had bought. It slowly is getting bigger even though my diet and my exercise routine hasn't changed. This is sad. I might get it done again in hopes that the second time will give me the long lasting results Cool Sculpting claims to give you. Has anyone else experienced this?

CS permanently removes fat cells. I needed more than 1 treatment for a really flat belly. 4-5 I believe. Now I'm just left with loose skin. Is it possible that's what you're seeing?

I think the doctor was excellent and I would go back to her in a heartbeat. My issues lay more with the concept versus the person I purchased it from.