Cool Sculpting Doesn't Last - Denver, Co

I had the procedure done over five months ago and...

I had the procedure done over five months ago and after I recovered from three weeks of serious discomfort, I was very happy with my results and it only got better and better. The results were great and I loved to check out my belly everyday and say "wow, this procedure actually works". It was the first time in my life I had a flat belly. I am petite and only weigh 118 pounds but since I can remember I have had a large belly and at times have been asked if I'm pregnant, due to the fact my belly was so disproportionate with the rest of my small frame. I noticed a month ago that my belly was not the flat belly I had bought. It slowly is getting bigger even though my diet and my exercise routine hasn't changed. This is sad. I might get it done again in hopes that the second time will give me the long lasting results Cool Sculpting claims to give you. Has anyone else experienced this?

I think the doctor was excellent and I would go back to her in a heartbeat. My issues lay more with the concept versus the person I purchased it from.

CS permanently removes fat cells. I needed more than 1 treatment for a really flat belly. 4-5 I believe. Now I'm just left with loose skin. Is it possible that's what you're seeing?