Neo Mag Light After 1 Treatment. - Denver, CO

I bought this from them and they sent it out. I...

I bought this from them and they sent it out. I was not to sure it would work but I have put this montage together showing the results after just one treatment. The healing time was only 22 days. It is working very very good for me. They sell on ebay, amazon and their website. I'm trying to spread the word.

They answered all my questions and helped me through my first treatment. I could not be more pleased with this company.

Hey there, how are your treatments coming along?

A lot of scarring...
Looks like you are getting scaring. Can you comment on that?

Wow, that seems like really significant fading for an over-the-counter gadget to achieve. Was there a lot of blistering or bruising during the healing process?

It did blister a bit but as you can see after only 22 days of healing the area is almost completely healed. They advised me to wait another week before treating again. As far as the healing process went it was faster than regular laser removal. My friend has to wait between 4-6 weeks before he can get another treatment. I am very pleased with this device and hope that if you are in the market for tattoo removal you give them a try.