Please Think Twice! - Denver, CO

I went in to have botox and filler done and was...

I went in to have botox and filler done and was talked into "neck sculpting" with Smart Lipo. It was supposed to give me a "nice defined jawline". What I GOT was a horribly loose turkey neck that aged me 20 years. I complained and was told he'd fix it at no cost to me, so I said sure. IT MADE IT WORSE. I am in the entertainment business, so not wanting my picture taken and being very self-conscious is career suicide, but that's what I'm dealing with. The skin under my neck hangs so loose it's disgusting. I'm only 42 and have the neck of someone much MUCH older. I hate the way I look, and I really hate that I wasn't warned this could happen. I even ASKED him, will the skin be loose and I was assured it would not. After the fact, I was then told that yeah, sometimes that does happen. Please PLEASE reconsider having Smart Lipo done, it can leave you with very loose skin! The only option to fix it is to have an actual face life, and I can't afford that. I am permanently disfigured. Keep that in mind!!

Dr. Verebelyi

I was not told that possible side effect of smart lipo was VERRRY loose skin. He did attempt to correct it, but that made it worse and hasn't been in touch with me since, despite my informing him of this. Now, his office staff in one in a million. The office itself is great, but I can't and won't recommend ANYone have smart lipo, and even though Dr. David Verebelyi is very personable, I hate that my neck is ruined and he could care less.