Scheduled for Rhinoplasty Yes/No - Denver, CO

Im deciding to get Rhinoplasty for cosmetic...

Im deciding to get Rhinoplasty for cosmetic reasons (hump) and also breathing problems. I have a diviated septum on both sides of my nose making it hard to breath.

Perfect profile, looks good!!!
Honestly, your nose fits your face pretty perfectly. Since you have larger features a hump reduction would make your nose seem too sloped for your face. Besides, a computer image morph is a lottt easier than an incredibly complex "subtle" rhinoplasty. Plastic surgeons are really more business men than anything because they will operate on you regardless of how much you actually need surgery. If I were you I'd leave my nose exactly how god made it and if you can't even see the deviation in pictures it's probably super minor. Surgery on your face is a huge deal and you shouldn't just jump into it expecting it to turn out all good. What if you don't like your new nose and wish you could go back to the original? the surgeon would have your money in his pocket and tell you it's just swelling or that a lot of people have trouble adjusting to their new look. You should ask family members and friends you trust for an honest opinion of your nose. Most people get rhinoplasty for a huge hump or to correct a totally weird looking nose. Yours already looks natural and you dont even have a hump
Hey how u doing ?
Ur Surgery is approaching ;)
Just wanted to send some + vibes ur way .
Mine is on the 3rd :)
Am excited but the closer the date the more I come up with reason y maybe I shouldn't do it... Like something not going right, or even going under lol
Anyway
Let me know how u r doing and how it goes :)
Im doing good. I think it pretty normal to to worry about complications during surgery. I have the same feelings like something could go wrong or i might not like the results but am pretty confindent in the skills of my doctor and his staff. Which i beleive is the most important factor when having a major surgery. Anyway. I will keep you updated and Good Luck on the 3rd. Peace

Hi there and welcome to RealSelf! Are you happy with the computer image generated? I think it looks great! Make sure you're also happy with what the surgeon has in store for your front view. Noses are really intricate and you'll want to make sure you're on the same page with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Looking forward to seeing your updates!

Thanks. I am very happy with the computer image. As for the front i have a slight curve to my nose which the Dr is going to straightin out. It is just hard to see in photos. As I told my Dr. I want my nose as natural as possible. I still want a big nose just more refined.
Good Luck.
When us ur surgery date?
I am Scheduled for Feb 1