Would Not Recommend - Denver, CO

My nostrils post surgery are quite a bit different...

My nostrils post surgery are quite a bit different which Dr Albin attributes to a difference in healing…? I truly didn't expect to replace one problem with my nose with another. I also never received any recommendations post procedure for easing the healing process like using a humidifier when sleeping to help with the breathing.

I went to Dr. Albin for my first consultation, I found the staff (Jan in particular) to be cold and dismissive. They didn't address my concerns or questions one of which was about having a natural nostril shape, I left feeling rushed and like I wasn't taken seriously because I am a minority. Thank you for your review I hope it gets better for you!

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. How long ago was surgery? Often you don't see final results for up to a year post-op.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr Albin and his staff has been far from good. Aside from the long waits to see Dr Albin, the outcome of my rhinoplasty was not good. After my surgery no one called to check on my status which even my aesthetician does after a simple chemical peel. During my one year follow up, I brought up my concerns with one of his staff members with a simple and insincere "well, I'll pas it along…". This is truly not what I expected from a top notch surgeon or his staff. As I was leaving the office, his assistant didn't even have the common courtesy to say good-by, knowing that I was upset. I would not recommend Dr Albin and his staff.