Worth It! - Denver, CO

I've always struggled with acne, i had little...

I've always struggled with acne, i had little relief with hormones & proactive. It was alright for a few years, but I recently had a huge flair up due to some bad skin care product I started using. I decided to do PDT w/levulan and am so glad I did. My skin is so much better! I have no active acne anymore (Seriously) and my poor size has improved so much.

Cons:
The first few days after are pretty brutal. I was red, swollen, had little white heads all over that I had to deal with. I looked like I had a severe sun burn. Also you must must must not go outside. Even a quick walk to my car was super painful bc it kept reactivating the Levulan which made my face feel on fire. Couldn't wear makeup for the first 4 days. Had to use Gross aquafor.

Pros:
I only did one treatment and saw such a dramatic improvement. Better than having to take an antibiotic. You can still use whatever skin care line you are used to after the fact. If you can stand the first 4-7 days after it is totally worth it. I had such a great response.

Where did you gt it done?
tnx(:

Hi Littleton493,

Thanks for the review. You must feel awesome that you don't have to deal with acne anymore, I can't imagine what a relief that is for you. The being swollen and red for the four days doesn't sound fun, but very worth it. Do you have pictures to share we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,