Great Experience! Started to Get Thick Around the Middle - Denver, CO

I'm in my mid fifties and started to get "thick"...

I'm in my mid fifties and started to get "thick" around the middle. I think this is common to women my age. I had Dr. Albin liposuction my trunk - all the way around my waist and am thrilled with the results. It was not a hard recovery. I only took about five days off of work. Dr. Albin and his staff are great. They are very helpful and friendly. I think a couple of the women in his office have had lipo, so they could relate to what I was going through. I could not have made this change through diet. It is now FUN to go clothes shopping. Thank you Dr. Albin!!!

Denver Plastic Surgeon

One of my friends had surgery previously with Dr. Albin so I took her suggestion.

Hi Sue, Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Did you have much swelling after the procedure?

I wore skirts with elastic around the waist for a week or two for comfort. After that I could wear my "before" clothing and then was able to go out and buy smaller jeans after about a month. I think my doctor took "after" photos about three months out.

I'm glad you got great results, it's always nice being able to buy smaller clothes! :-)