Diode Lightsheer Made the Hair Thinner and Lighter but It Still Grows Back - Denver, CO

I'm a 26-year-old male and have had 5 sessions of...

I'm a 26-year-old male and have had 5 sessions of the lightsheer diode laser hair removal on my shoulders, neck and back. The hair completely grew back but lighter. Is that normal? I did everything they told me (shave regularly and do not get a tan). Now I have to wait 7 months between the sessions but by the second month all of the hair is back. I know other people who went to the same clinic and had good, permanent results. I still have 3 sessions left but I have serious doubts it'll work. Is there anyone who has had the same experience?

Hello, that is normal, but I dont understand why you have to wait 7 months? You should have up to 3 more treatments every 6 weeks. Shave just before a laser session, not too often. I ve got Laser LightSheer in my beauty salon and I always see results but after 6 sessions. Is normal have some hair back after 3 or 4 sessions an then you need to go for treatment as soon as possible because hair are in anagen stage. hope this help you.

Thanks for sharing your review with us! Just wanted to let you know that you can ask a Doctor on the site for further assistance.