Worth It - Denver, CO

Full face CO2 laser. Went to a highly-skilled...

Full face CO2 laser. Went to a highly-skilled plastic surgeon. Now 14 days postop.

I had used Retin-A daily for about 3 months prior to the procedure. Healing time was reduced. Still have redness, but easily covered with Estee Lauder Maximum Cover makeup that looks very natural. Two spots remain that require Aquaphor.

Stayed inside x 7 days following procedure. Kept Aquaphor on 24/7. Be prepared for a lengthy recovery. However, the result thus far is worth it. Much smoother skin after grade IV cystic acne with resulting scarring. Previously had Erbium laser which made appearance worse.

In the 1980s, I had three (3) dermabrasions. The CO2 laser was a piece of cake compared to those dermabrasions which took up to 3 weeks to recover from. CO2 is MUCH better than dermabrasion, fractional lasers, and erbium. CO2 is the gold standard in lasers and carries the highest recommendation for helping acne scarring.

Denver Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. P is absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Highly-skilled, very personable. Surgery suite on-site which was important to me because I didn't want any hospital-acquired infection. Procedure went well. Recovered at home without a problem. Postop visits well-timed and productive.