Juvederm in Lips - Denver, CO

I had juvederm ultra plus injected into my lips...

I had juvederm ultra plus injected into my lips today. I am 32 years old and have a VERY thin top upper lip. DO NOT plan on going to events after, the swelling was a bit much but fine with ice. The swelling was probably worse because I used a dental block so the procedure was pretty much painless (minor pain near edge of lip where dental block didn't get to).

So far it looks like I will have a small bruise on top lip at one of the injections sites but I am pleased with the outcome-I can finally see my upper lip.

I used one syringe on upper lip and a little bit on lower lip. No "ducky" look-just lips that look natural thus far. If I decide I want to go bigger I may go back for another syringe but right now I'm cool with it and content. Go with the ultra plus it lasts longer. I used an ice pack on and off for the last 6 hours as recommended and a good chap stick!

Medi Spa in Westminster

Worked out well for me, see no reason why it would be different for anyone else

Well it has been about a few weeks now and I am very happy. I will definitely repeat the procedure-maybe with a little more! I had a small bruise over my upper lip on the left that lasted about five days-easily covered up. I don't have a camera right now otherwise I could post after pics, if I get one I will. My face feels more in balance as I have large eyes and a largish nose, so the increase in lip size works with those factors. I can wear lipstick now:)

Yay, I'm so glad you feel more balanced and that you can wear lipstick, this season has some great colors. ;)  Yes we would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi aka,

Welcome to the Juvederm community. I'm glad you are happy with the procedure and you have a natural look. Your info about ice packs and good chapstick is very useful to the community too. How are your lips feeling today? Are you going to continue with the procedures when this wears off? If you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt