Patient Testimonial for Dr. B - Denver, CO

I had a good body to start with but age and...

I had a good body to start with but age and childbirth took away any semblance of breast tissue which created a non-symmetrical look to my figure. Dr. B did my implants and we picked a size that was completely natural to my build. My body is now totally proportional and I look awesome with or without clothes.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. B. As a plastic surgeon he is not only highly skilled technically but has an extremely artistic eye and can look at a patient objectively and know instantly what will or will not work. He would never recommend anything that is not in the patients best interest and because of that his outcomes are successful. Additionally, Dr. B is extremely approachable and kind and human. I have never felt intimidated or uneasy asking him about anything pertaining to a procedure. I also appreciate the fact that he is never out to just "sell" something. If a lower cost procedure is in the patients best interest, that is what he would recommend. I would never go anywhere else to have any of my cosmetic surgery needs taken care of. He did my breast augmentation and at 48 I have a body that any 25 year old would envy. He has also done injectibles and I would never trust my face to anyone but him. He's a 5 star guy as far as I'm concerned.