Replacement Breast Implants/lift Not Healing Well

When I had surgery to remove previous implants (30...

When I had surgery to remove previous implants (30 yrs old), the old implants had burst leaving carmel goo in the breast cavity. This was removed with new implants inserted with a breast lift. Now, 4 weeks later, the left breast has healed nicely but the right breast is red, ozzing about the aroela area and itches! The doctor has me putting damp gauze, then dry gauze, then tape over the incisions where they are ozzing. I'm still on antibiotics (4 wks now). Doctor shrugs off my concerns and doesn't solicit questions and comments.

I did the proceedure because my breast were a mess. All fat and implant was under my arms instead of on chest in front. I'm very over weight, but the bulge under my arms was very uncomfortable. The doctor says "he removed close to a half of a football under each arm....that might be a nerf football but it was very signicant!

Does this seem like a reasonable treatment? Is there a chance there is still some old silicone left within the nipple area that is causing this problem? Can it be cleared up with this method of treatment? I'm not running a temp but the breast is read in areas and tender. BTW, I had a abdomoplasty at the same time and it has all healed well.

Who was your doctor? Do you recommend him/her?