Need Advice! - Denver, CO

My surgery is October 30th and Im starting to have...

My surgery is October 30th and Im starting to have pre surgery nerves, I am 5'2" 120 pounds and I am a saggy big B right now. I am getting a lift with implants I have 300cc silicone moderate profile implants picked out and now I am starting to think I want to go bigger if anyone has a similar situation please give me advice! Thanks

I was small 34B and picked out 325CC moderate implants which is expected to put me in a 36 C bra. Just had surgery yesterday. 350 CC made my waist look shorter instead of giving me an hour glass figure. If I had wanted to go bigger, I would have had to go with the high profile. The implants are silicone.. Dr.Vath's assistant was wonderful and helped me with my decision. I am 5'5" and about 135 lbs. When there is a decision to be made between 2 sizes and they both look good, they recommend that the patient goes with larger size. Good luck..I know I am going to love my new look!
This is such a hard decision because 450cc can give one woman a C cup and another a G cup. Hight and weight don't seem to be a factor as much as your breast and chest measurements I'm 5'7" 145lb and 450cc gave me a G cup. I now have 300cc and I'm a 36D. I would talk with your surgeon about the size you want. Take pictures both what you like and what you don't like. If your PS has 3D imaging that will help too. Try on sizers if available. A lot of women get caught up on CC's and end up unhappy because they are too big or too small. Good luck with you decision and surgery.
You can view my profile. I'm 5', 120lbs. I had my breast aug/lift 3 weeks ago and continue to post pictures weekly! I was supposed to have 400cc silicone and my PS ended up going with 450 cc! Now, he did remove 90cc of skin during the procedure, so he said it averages out to 360cc, if that makes sense. Is your ps removing any skin? I would ask. I'm so thrilled with my results and am wearing a size medium sports bra. At my last appt my PS said I would end up being a full c which is exactly what I want!

One week till preop!!!!

Still super nervous and haven't decided on size, I want a lot of upper fullness since I'm young but I don't want to go to big. But I'm worried that I won't get the results I want if I don't go bigger. Still thinking about going up to 325ccs, not sure where that will put me size wise. If anyone has any advice that'd be great.

Hi! I am similar in size to you all the way around. My pre-op appointment is tomorrow and I'm going to try everything on. My PS said at consult that he thinks 300-325cc silicone, moderate profile would be what I am looking for also. I am going to start there and see how I feel. I think the CC size has a lot to do with your dimensions too. I am really looking for a natural look. I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Do you have another pre-op appt?
Just realized you said you had a week before pre-op. Sorry :/
Ya my surgery is oct 30th I've had 2 consultations tried on implants but I'm rethinking the size again just because I want the really round look with the fullness up top so I think I might go with 325... The 350s will be too big I think

Another picture

Hi I'm getting BL and BA on Oct 24th and I cant decide either! I'm 5'3, I was thinking 325 moderate silicon. I want to have a nice set but don't want them to be too heavy.
Ya! I know what you mean I am tempted to go with the 350 high pro but when I tried them on they did feel heavy
You should def. go bigger if your doubting the 300ccs. I wanted 300ccs in saline implants & I ended up with 325ccs but im only 3 days post and so far I like the size although I know it will go down. Not too sure about the shaped yet bc I have quite a funky one right now.

Had my preop!

My preop went pretty well I tried on implants again and went up to 325cc moderate plus profile I think I'm going to be very happy!! Now just counting down till the surgery I would love any advice for recovery! Thanks!

Can't wait to hear more on your expirience with Dr. Vath!
which dr did u decide on?
I went with 325 too, no worries, not much bigger, still not big, it is the average size boob!

2 days!!!!

Can't believe I'm only 2 days away! I'm excited but I'm still having second thoughts on size I'm debating about going up to 350 cc but I'm afraid they might look too big because I'm petite and already have some breast tissue but I keep hearing girls say they wish they would've gone bigger! Well I better figure it out soon! Already have all my prescriptions and clothes ready!!

Wishing you the best tomorrow! .I am sure you will look great in either size...they make sound like it is not a big difference between 350 or 325 CCs.
Very true hopefully he will talk to me bout size prior to surgery!
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow.. Looking forward to seeing your post op results.

Surgery day!! Pretty upset

I left the surgical room and immediately started crying. The surgery went well but my boobs are nothing like a wanted. Even swollen they are so small :/ they aren't even riding high at all. If I could give advice to anyone go bigger then you want or you will really regret it. Been home since 12 ish and can't stop crying. I don't know where do go from here, just wondering if he'd charge me to go bigger :( this was my biggest fear. Sorry bout all the negativity. Just thought I'd share what happened but I'm not nausea and Minimal pain barely any.

I am so sorry you've been crying all day! I think choosing size is so hard. Did u feel like u had expressed to your PS what u were hoping for?
I think you will be very happy u went bigger. That's my one regret!
I should've gone bigger! Like 370 they are small and I have absolutely have no upper fullness :( I'm so unhappy.

Here Are the post op pictures :(

You have very natural results! I don't think they'll appear saggy even when they drop but they may get smaller when swelling subsides. Either way, you look great!
I'm sorry you are unhappy with your implants. I just had surgery with dr Vath Monday but I didn't get implants. IMO you look great and natural. Dr Vath actually removed my old implants and gave me a lift. The previous dr gave me way too much. I hope you can learn to love them
The first thing I said when I woke up us, "I wish I went bigger", you are not alone. don't cry, I cant believe you have no swelling, the pics look like you are weeks ahead on the swelling issue. You can always go bigger, which I might too down the road. You look beautiful.

More pictures still upset about them being so low :(

Really hoping they do not drop I explained how badly I wanted a lot of upper pole fullness and they don't! :( does anyone know if PSs do free revisions? And I don't even think I'm swollen? Idk I'm calling him tomorrow to see what I should do.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Another picture

Anymore updates? Your fans are waiting! Hah :-)
Yes, where r u? Hope u r doing ok!
how r u feeling? I hope better.