Need Advice! - Denver, CO

My surgery is October 30th and Im starting to have...

My surgery is October 30th and Im starting to have pre surgery nerves, I am 5'2" 120 pounds and I am a saggy big B right now. I am getting a lift with implants I have 300cc silicone moderate profile implants picked out and now I am starting to think I want to go bigger if anyone has a similar situation please give me advice! Thanks

One week till preop!!!!

Still super nervous and haven't decided on size, I want a lot of upper fullness since I'm young but I don't want to go to big. But I'm worried that I won't get the results I want if I don't go bigger. Still thinking about going up to 325ccs, not sure where that will put me size wise. If anyone has any advice that'd be great.

Another picture

Had my preop!

My preop went pretty well I tried on implants again and went up to 325cc moderate plus profile I think I'm going to be very happy!! Now just counting down till the surgery I would love any advice for recovery! Thanks!

2 days!!!!

Can't believe I'm only 2 days away! I'm excited but I'm still having second thoughts on size I'm debating about going up to 350 cc but I'm afraid they might look too big because I'm petite and already have some breast tissue but I keep hearing girls say they wish they would've gone bigger! Well I better figure it out soon! Already have all my prescriptions and clothes ready!!

Surgery day!! Pretty upset

I left the surgical room and immediately started crying. The surgery went well but my boobs are nothing like a wanted. Even swollen they are so small :/ they aren't even riding high at all. If I could give advice to anyone go bigger then you want or you will really regret it. Been home since 12 ish and can't stop crying. I don't know where do go from here, just wondering if he'd charge me to go bigger :( this was my biggest fear. Sorry bout all the negativity. Just thought I'd share what happened but I'm not nausea and Minimal pain barely any.

Here Are the post op pictures :(

More pictures still upset about them being so low :(

Really hoping they do not drop I explained how badly I wanted a lot of upper pole fullness and they don't! :( does anyone know if PSs do free revisions? And I don't even think I'm swollen? Idk I'm calling him tomorrow to see what I should do.

Another picture

Anymore updates? Your fans are waiting! Hah :-)
Yes, where r u? Hope u r doing ok!
how r u feeling? I hope better.
Maybe you could have gone bigger....but I can say we have similar stats...and mine def. Seem bigger now nine weeks out. I think yours look amazing. I hope you endbup happybwith the size. I did chose bigger...so I don't know how I would feel if I'd gone smaller.
I feel like mine stayed the same size but more natural looking rather than swollen. Any updates KB92 on how you're feeling about your size?
You look great cant wait to see your progress
I love them!!
oh, they look great, I like the high nipple!
Thank you I like yours ! Wanna trade haha
I think you look fantastic!!! I can only hope and wish I have your results right out of surgery.
Well thank you I know a lot of people like the natural look
Girl I think you need to relax. You're only 2 days PO! They always look really small right away, the muscle is holding that implant tight and won't get bigger until it starts to relax. I think you look awesome, once you're all healed you're going to look really natural when you want to but with a good bra you'll be able to make them look "fake"
Ya! I could but I just wanted to be able to wear a strapless dress without a bra and have them be high
Sorry for all the negative posts I was just expecting something else so I'm kind of disappointed.
I think high profiles are the only ones that can give that look =\ did your PS discuss HPs with you?
Hey kb92 you look really good!  It's amazing that you don't have much or any swelling!  How's your pain level...and do you have pressure?
Little bit of pressure but no pain and I don't think I have any swelling.
You have very natural results! I don't think they'll appear saggy even when they drop but they may get smaller when swelling subsides. Either way, you look great!
Ya I think they look good for a natural look but I wanted the really high round look.
I know to think of another surgery down the road is not the best news due to the expense and risk... but now that you have your lift (that's the most expensive part) all you would need is a larger implant..possibly UHP or HP would give you the high round look you desire.
Ya I'm calling my PS tomorrow hopefully he won't charge me.... We will see
I'm sorry you are unhappy with your implants. I just had surgery with dr Vath Monday but I didn't get implants. IMO you look great and natural. Dr Vath actually removed my old implants and gave me a lift. The previous dr gave me way too much. I hope you can learn to love them
The first thing I said when I woke up us, "I wish I went bigger", you are not alone. don't cry, I cant believe you have no swelling, the pics look like you are weeks ahead on the swelling issue. You can always go bigger, which I might too down the road. You look beautiful.
Thank you. Ya they look like what they should when I'm completely healed so I'm praying they don't drop
I think you look good too!