37 Years Old, Sagging Deflated Breasts - Denver, CO

My surgery is coming up in a couple weeks and I...

My surgery is coming up in a couple weeks and I couldn't be happier. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Due to weight loss, my poor boobs are sagging and deflated-although they have been like that since my early 20's. I did my research and chose Dr. Squires. So far, I have been extremely pleased with my experience (2 office visits). His staff is wonderful, and he took a lot of time with me during our initial consultation. His demeanor is caring and professional--really happy with my choice so far.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Excellent service so far.

I am two-weeks post op and doing great. My recovery has been wonderful. I actually returned to work 3 days after surgery (I have a physical job too), and all went well. I am so happy with my results and delighted that I chose Dr. Squires. I highly recommend him. It was totally worth it.
How are you doing? I have breast reduction surgery in nine days... Was curious how you are doing and feeling i'd like to hear more about your experience. Hugs. LiveLoveBelieve
Sorry it took me so long to reply. You have already had your surgery! Hope you are doing well. I am doing great. My recovery has been fine and without complications. I am two-weeks post op and I don't have any pain. Actually I went to work 3 days after surgery and was fine. My job is physical too. Best of luck with your recovery!
I'm 4 days post-op and feeling good, having my breasts downsized has been a wonderful decision...life is good!LLB
My pre-op is on your surgery date! I'll be thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery and beautiful results!
Thank you! My best wishes to you as well! Here's to starting the new year with beautiful breasts!
Cheers!!