Breast Aug. W/ Lift (339cc/370cc Silicone) - Implant "Friction" During Running

I had a lift with implants to resolve asymmetry...

I had a lift with implants to resolve asymmetry caused by previous cancer treatment and to resolve a lack of fullness. I am happy with the results so far!

I am 6 weeks post-op from a breast augmentation with lift. I had 339cc and 370cc silicone implants placed under the muscle. I was very active prior to surgery and ran about 30 mi/week and did strength training also. My surgeon advised me not to run until at least 4 weeks post op and encouraged me to wear a very supportive bra when I did start to run. I started running last week and ran 3mi and ran 6mi today wearing two very supportive sports bras. I did notice a "squeeking"sound coming from my right implant. Actually, it isn't really sound, but more the sensation of friction. My friend swears she "rubbed a hole" in one of her saline implants from running due to the friction. Is this really what I am feeling or is it the result of my implant not being fully settled into position yet? How likely is it that one could disrupt the shell of an implant from running?
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr was very thorough.

I can say that in all my time as a moderator for the Breast Implant community, I haven't seen this concern come up. I would suggest posting it as a question in our Doctor Q&A community. Hope this helps!