Breast Augmentation with Silicone Implants - Denver, CO

I have waited almost 8 months to do this review &...

I have waited almost 8 months to do this review & I am glad that I waited. First after surgery your breasts are hard, I was thinking they were too big, I was not used to wearing such a large bra & tried a push up on & thought my god! But 8 months later I love my new breasts, they are nice & soft & they fit me well. Those that didn't know what I looked like before don't suspect a boob job at all. I was an almost 34B, got 400cc implants, and now I'm a 34DD.
Oh good on you. I can't wait to have mine done. Do you have any before and after photos you want to share? I am an a, looking at 450 to get a D cup. I am very flat chested and never really filled out, so I may not be able to go there.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Squires was my 2nd consult in Denver. I automatically felt comfortable with him & his staff. He was very personable, was happy to answer any of my questions, and ultimately I left the size of the implant (a 375 or 400) up to him. He picked the 400cc & I am very happy with it. I would recommend him highly & so would my husband! :)