So Happy with the Results! - Denver, CO

I am about a year out on my augmentation and I...

I am about a year out on my augmentation and I love it!

I had saline implants for about 10 years and front on they still looked OK but was getting that side ripple and sloshyness. I was scared to death to have them redone- The pain, the placement... you just never really know if they are going to be the same.

So I consulted with Dr. Lee and he spent a great deal of time explaining things and even offered that I could wait should I so chose. Cuiousity peaked, (what plastic sugeon would say hmm... you can wait??) I entered into the silicon pro's and cons, high profile vs mid, showed me his before and after photos and I was almost sold. And the I met the office staff... Can you say terrific???

Needless to day, had the procedure the next week, it didn't seem to be as painful as the first set- and I said I love them!

Lululemon TaTa Tamer!! Also recommended by RN...

Lululemon TaTa Tamer!! Also recommended by RN Kathleen Rowland. (AMAZING!! Botox and filler injector too). Can't say enough great things about this office!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Referral from a friend.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Did you happen to find a great bra for recovery and shortly thereafter? Ladies in this community are always on the look out for comfy, supportive bras. Thanks!