Breast Augmentation 250 Mod+ 24 Year Old Girl - Denver, CO

I just had a breast augmentation yesterday with Dr...

I just had a breast augmentation yesterday with Dr. Squires and my first day post-op I'm already shopping at the mall! Working with Squires and his team was so easy, he listened to what I had to say and made sure I got the exact size I had asked for. I was originally a 34A and now I am a 34C. I look COMPLETELY natural and feeling and as confident as ever. I had 200cc on the right and a 250cc on the left (to even them out). I'm 5'9" with a small frame so the implant size looks very natural on me that I doubt anyone would know I got them done. I can't rave enough about the staff at Squires clinic, and the staff at the medical center. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The pain isn't terrible, just a little sore around he top of my chest. I can't wait to see them once they have fully recovered, but so far so good! I would refer anyone to Dr. Squires.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Squires listened to me and reassured I would be getting the size I asked for. He made me feel very comfortable. The surgery itself was as easy and efficient as can be. He called me personally a few hours after my surgery to check on how I was going.

Congratulations! That's amazing you were shopping at the mall one day post op. How have the past few days been with your recovery? Did you get saline or silicone? Feel free to share any photos of before and after!