Breast Augmentation 250 Mod+ 24 Year Old Girl - Denver, CO

I just had a breast augmentation yesterday with Dr...

I just had a breast augmentation yesterday with Dr. Squires and my first day post-op I'm already shopping at the mall! Working with Squires and his team was so easy, he listened to what I had to say and made sure I got the exact size I had asked for. I was originally a 34A and now I am a 34C. I look COMPLETELY natural and feeling and as confident as ever. I had 200cc on the right and a 250cc on the left (to even them out). I'm 5'9" with a small frame so the implant size looks very natural on me that I doubt anyone would know I got them done. I can't rave enough about the staff at Squires clinic, and the staff at the medical center. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The pain isn't terrible, just a little sore around he top of my chest. I can't wait to see them once they have fully recovered, but so far so good! I would refer anyone to Dr. Squires.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Squires listened to me and reassured I would be getting the size I asked for. He made me feel very comfortable. The surgery itself was as easy and efficient as can be. He called me personally a few hours after my surgery to check on how I was going.